Sliding Doors Quality & Specification
Made to measure from the highest quality materials and components
The modern contemporary way to make your bedroom furniture special. The options are endless; from the selection within our brochure to completely bespoke creations.
Our superior made-to-measure aluminium and wood framed Sliding Wardrobe Doors are, we believe, the highest quality available in the UK today.
That’s why we manufacture and supply Sliding Wardrobe Doors to over 700 retailers, suppliers and installers throughout the UK.
Our Sliding Door Features
Over 60 glass wardrobe door panel styles to choose from
We offer a wide choice of glass panels in plain & metallic finishes as well as 3 kinds of flat or bevelled mirrors.
Solid 18mm MFC panels from all major brands
As standard we offer a large range of solid MFC panels in multiple colours and finishes to match our bedroom furniture
Full palette of Egger, Kronospan, Pfleiderer & Unilin
There’s nothing standard in our range of colours and board finishes as we have the FULL range from Egger, Kronospan, Pfleiderer & Unilin. Giving you almost limitless possibilities.
Doors can have multiple tracks
Our sliding door systems are normally supplied with 2 tracks, however they can have 3 or 4 tracks, enabling multi-door systems to all be pushed to one end of the opening, giving a much wider access. This is particularly useful for room dividers – and all our frames are designed to accept the same quality finishes to the both the fronts and backs.
Sloping ceilings and cut-off corners easily accomodated
We can supply sliding doors to fit under sloping ceilings in loft conversions and doors with corners cut off to fit under stairs etc. For safety reasons the angled section of the doors are only available in a wood finish – no glass angles.
Total flexibility for endless design possibilities
We offer enormous flexibility with size, style and materials, and if you want something even more special we can create amazing off-piste variations with the special finishes, vertical dividers, etc. Just call us, we’re alwaysup for the challenge.
Bespoke Specification and Finishes
We can offer you an unlimited range of finishes to create a bespoke finish
- Made to measure doors with tacks included in the door price.
- Angled doors available with board section on the angle.
- 18mm MDF boards.
- Egger, Kronospan, Evola, Xyla Cleaf, Perfect Sense, Perfect Gloss, textured, woodgrains and acrylic can be used in the doors too.
- Brilliant cut mirrors in all mirror finishes.
- Inhouse designed Mayfair mirror.
- Satin glass.
- Muted tones / Farrow and Ball colours.
- All 4mm glass colours available.
- Antique mirrors in silver, grey and bronze (distressed).
- Soft close optional on aluminium doors.
- Soft close standard on Heritage doors.
- Vertical splits.
- Horizontal splits.
- Full panels.
- Room dividers.
- Wheels high grade roller bearing for perfect glide, no wobble no noise and not the nylon version!
- Expert fitting teams.
- 10 year warranty on wheels tracks and profiles.
- British craftmanship.
View our other collections
Unit 1c, Metro Trading Centre
Barugh Green Road
Barnsley S75 1JT
01226 387 525