Toffs Sliding Doors Limited General Terms And Conditions
- The contract for the supply of Goods and/or Services (“Contract”) will be formed when we accept your order. Acceptance of an order by us can only be made in Writing.
- Your order counts as an offer to purchase goods from us.
- The price for the Goods and/or Services is stated on our order acknowledgement (as appropriate). All prices are in pounds sterling and are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise provided. Delivery, VAT (at the applicable rate), any applicable bank charges, and the cost of packaging and insurance will be added to or charged on invoices at the appropriate rates and paid by you. If the rate of VAT is amended, we shall change the rate of VAT payable by you accordingly.
- Unless we agree otherwise in Writing, all goods must be paid for before delivery or by prior arrangement on the day of delivery.
- Accounts are available be pre-arrangement and are subject to the relevant criteria being met and a successful credit check been completed.
- If you are on an account with us, you must pay for Goods and Services within 30 days of receiving your order
- You can pay with all major credit and debit cards, via BACS or a cash payment (some cards may incur additional charges).
- We require payment to terms. Payment must be made on time, in full, and without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our debt collection agents, Daniels Silverman Limited, which will incur a surcharge of 15% of the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court. You also agree to pay interest at the relevant reference rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, which interest is payable both after and before any judgment of the court and continues to accrue.
- If you become unable to pay your debts (or have no reasonable prospect of so doing), make an arrangement with your creditors, suffer a bankruptcy order, become insolvent or go into liquidation, receivership or administration, have an administrator appointed, are wound up, or breach your payment obligations under the Contract, then we may, as well as any other rights which we have under this Contract, immediately terminate the Contract and suspend or cancel further delivery.
- Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the Goods
- If you fail to pay for any Goods in accordance with these conditions, we may bring action against you for the price of the Goods at any time.
- Although we hope to be able to supply all products ordered, we reserve the right, at our discretion and without the need to give reasons, not to accept any order at any time. If we refuse your order, we’ll let you know as soon as reasonably possible.
- Where you do not make any payment to us under the Contract by its due date then, we may, in addition to any other rights which we have under this Contract, withhold further deliveries and/or suspend performance of the Contract until arrangements as to payment or credit have been established on terms which are satisfactory to us.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays or severe weather) we will do our best to contact you to rearrange an alternative delivery timeslot or date. We will not be responsible for any losses (including loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation) incurred due to a delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- We will deliver the Goods to the place designated by you in the accepted order during normal business hours.
- We will provide you with Products (and any other services as set out in this Agreement) only on Working Days (unless we agree otherwise).
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, any delivery date or time specified by us in any despatch note or otherwise is a best estimate only and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage sustained by you if we fail to meet that time scale.
- We shall replace, free of charge, any Goods damaged or lost in transit where delivery has been made by our carrier.
- The risk for damage to the Goods will pass to you upon delivery.
- You must give us verbal or written notification of any damaged, defective or incorrect goods on receipt of them. Failure to notify us promptly may result in you been liable for the replacement of any goods.
- You should check specifications and any description of the Goods and/or Services prior to making an order. You acknowledge and accept that the specification and any description relating to Goods and/or Services that you have submitted to us. We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise and howsoever arising) for any loss or damage suffered in connection with any change or mistakes on your behalf
- Where we have put drawings, photographs, illustrations, specifications, performance data, dimensions and the like in sales literature, on web pages or other documentation, we believe they are accurate. However, you should not take them to be a description of the Goods and/or Services or representations made by us and we do not warrant that they are accurate.
- It is agreed that this or any contract that exists between us and yourselves is governed by English Law and no other. It is agreed that any dispute or grievance between us and the customer be settled by arbitration any claim shall be limited to the cost of the products ordered.
- If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, payments or specific details to do with your order or Toffs LTD Please contact us directly on (01226) 387525.
- We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
- By using our service, you are agreeing to out terms and conditions.
- These terms are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. For more information contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Unit 1c, Metro Trading Centre
Barugh Green Road
Barnsley S75 1JT
01226 387 525